Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Laurie Lawson Centre - TOMORROW!

Hi Class,

Sorry I haven't updated our class blog for a couple of days. I've been fighting some sort of infection so have been resting as much as I can. Anyway, tomorrow and Friday are pretty exciting for everyone. I hope I'll be able to make it both days, but if I can't I know you'll all have an awesome time!! Mrs. Cooper would go in my place and Mr. D. is going, so are Sarah and Lauren. Keegan's dad, Carly's dad and Dylan's mom will be joining us too on one or both days, so there will be lots of help.

Basically, your homework update over the next couple of nights are to:

1) Finish up your Reading Workshop for Friday.

2) Bring in any donations for the "Operation Christmas Child" boxes.

3) Use the checklist to make sure you are prepared for THE LAURIE LAWSON OUTDOOR EDUCATION CENTRE!!! Yay!!

4) Get a good night's sleep.

5) Have pleasant dreams!!


Mrs. A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home