Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Monday, October 30, 2006

Tomorrow is Spirit Day! Yay!!

Hi Class,

I think we're just about ready. A few more finishing touches tomorrow morning and one final FULL DRESS RUN THROUGH and away we go!! You've all worked very hard and have done an excellent job!! I know the whole school is going to be very impressed with all of you!

As far as a homework update...

1) A little math for Wednesday - Standard Form, Word Form and Expanded Form of numbers up to the thousandths place on the Place Value Chart.

2) Some SCIENCE - "The Five Kingdoms" Information Pages and Follow-up Questions. Make sure you answer using words from the question and in full sentence form.

3) As always, WEDNESDAY IS SPELLING DAY!!

4) I think you have some French too!! Right??

I know everyone is excited, but get a good night's sleep and I'll see you in the morning!

Mrs. A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home