Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NORTH CAVAN ZOO ANIMALS ROCK!!!

Hi Class,

You all did an awesome job on Tuesday!! The best Halloween Spirit Day ever!! I was excited to see some of you when you came Trick or Treating at my house. Unfortunately, I didn't feel very well when I woke up today, but I'm hoping I'll feel better tomorrow. Anyway, I thought I'd write a short blog just to keep things up to date.

So, ...

1) I guess you've moved onto Spelling #8 for next WEDNESDAY'S SPELLING DAY.

2) I think Ms. Carter was giving you some more math practice working with decimals - standard form, word form and expanded form and even a little comparing. Math Test has been moved from tomorrow to Friday, so an extra day to review all your place value work.

3) You got an extra day to finish up your Science READING and answering questions, "The Five Kingdoms". Make sure it's complete by tomorrow.

4) The next focus is our October/November Reading Workshop - particularly your Mrs. A. letter.

5) Well, that's all I can think of off the top of my groggy head.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Mrs. A.

P. S. Once again, AWESOME JOB TUESDAY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. A. said...

Hi Gordon,

I just checked previous comments and read yours. So, good for you for getting Spelling #7 done! Managing your time is a very important life skill. I'm glad you're working diligently to work on this. Way to go!!

Mrs. A.

P.S. Excellent job narrating the first half of "North Cavan is a ZOO!"

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home