Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

20 Minute Workout Was Awesome Today!!!

Hi class,

Sarah here! Mrs. A had to go to a staff meeting right away so I'm going to update you on the homework. Before I do, I just want to let you know that you guys did a great job with your 20 minute workout today!! Now here's an update on your homework,

1) Metric Conversions Worksheets (All Pages)

2) Spelling #8 due tomorrow

3) Improve your Setting Letters for Friday

4) Science Notebooks & Test next week...don't forget!!!

5) You have some French work to do for tomorrow

6) Sub Orders due tomorrow! Yum!

7) To all you bookworms, the book orders are due November 10th.

There's everything you have to do for homework, so make sure you do some tonight! I won't be here tomorrow but I will see you guys on Thursday. Have a good night!!!

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home