Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rainy Day Tuesday!

Hi Class,

What a yucky, rainy day. I think I'll just get right to it.

Homework Update:

1) Tomorrow is WEDNESDAY already, so I hope you didn't leave your spelling until the night before. WEDNESDAY is SPELLING DAY!

2) I hope you've got all your revising and editing completely now for your Autobiographical Brochure, then you can start planning out your brochure on newsprint - if not tonight then tomorrow. Then, once you get my "okay", you can start your good copy.

3) MATH MYSTERY NUMBER!!!! Use the PROBLEM SOLVING MODEL to show all your work for the mystery number on page 38, #10 in your Math T!ext - PICTURES, NUMBERS & WORDS!!!

4) Pizza orders are due tomorrow!

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. A.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. A. said...

Hi there, class!

Mrs. A. again. I just thought I'd try the comment section of our Grade 6 blogspot, partly was because I wanted Keegan to know that I did send him a response from his comment a few days ago, but also just to try it out again.

See you!

Mrs. A.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home