Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Friday, September 15, 2006

Awesome Leaders!

Hi Class,

Great leadership today, Grade 6s, during our Whole School 20 Minute Work Out! It really went smoothly because of your help with the younger children and your enthusiasm while we worked out to the Shuffle, Macarena & YMCA. Way to go!

Here's your weekend homework reminder:

Don't forget to finish up your survey of 10 adults about their jobs and how they use math. We will be sharing our results on Monday so make sure you come to school prepared.

Also, hopefully I will see some of you at Nichols Oval in Peterborough on Sunday at 8:00 am. My family has sponsored me to do the Terry Fox 10 km "Walk" and I'm going to try to do as many kms as I can, but I know that if I don't quite make it, I can finish it up on Sept. 28th when we will continue to "Walk" for Terry at school. So, if you can't make it on Sunday, don't worry, you'll get your chance to help fight cancer Sept. 28th at North Cavan. Just bring a twonie and "Walk" for Terry Fox then.

Have a safe and happy weekend and I'll see you on Monday.

Your teacher,

Mrs. A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home