Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Monday, September 11, 2006

Second Week Already! Wow!!

Hi Class,

First I'd like to say thanks to Katie for her weekend comment. I'm only updating our class blogspot now - after school on Monday - but I did have a good time down East and on the weekend. Thanks again, Katie!

So, we took a moment today to think about all those affected by the 9, 11 Twin Towers Tragedy 5 years ago in New York City and we had a couple of special people drop by our room today to say HI!! Tommy Garrett and Derek Ketcheson came by. They were just heading home for some lunch and reminded us about how great it is to be able to go to school and be with our friends and classmates. It was so great to see them, although I admit I didn't recognize Derek. I don't think I've seen him since he was in Grade 6 many, many years ago.

Anyway, I better get to our homework update ...

For tomorrow, the only thing you have to have done is your rough copy English title page. You could also be asking people at home about how they use math in their every day life, as you will bringing home your a survey tomorrow and the next day.

Have a great evening class!

Mrs. A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home