Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Technical Difficulties!

Hi Class,

I've been having difficulty with our blogspot today and yesterday. It may actually be my internet connection. I'm not totally sure, but I would like to get this homework update down quickly before I lose contact again. Here it goes...

1) ENGLISH - Get Setting Snippet's signed and GOAL SHEETS completed and signed. Don't forget that we're starting up Spelling again every Wednesday. We had a WINTER BREAK, so it's time to SPRING back into SPELLING ACTION!!

2) MATH - Dividing decimals: page 153-154, #1 to 7

3) SCIENCE - Duotangs are to be ready for marking, as we need to start our next unit on MOTION.

4) HEALTH ASSIGNMENTS are now 2 days overdue, unless you had a WEEK OFF coupon.

5) Get your CLASS NEWSLETTER slips signed and returned.

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. A.

1 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Hi everyone this is Marissa I miss all of you gys like your jokes, mean names, and all of our fights that we hade those were the good times I hope we can do them again, I will miss espeshily the people thet I will not see again like Miss.A, Gordon, Emma and any one else!!

!!!BYE FOR NOW!!!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home