Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hope You "Set the Mood!"

Hi Class,

Sarah here! I'm doing the blog today and it will probably be one of my last times doing it because I'm only here for a couple more days, how sad! I'll miss coming to North Cavan everyday and helping in your class. Hopefully you did an awesome job "setting the mood" of your Setting Snippet paragraph, I'm sure Mrs. A will really enjoy reading them. Here are all your homework reminders :

1) Good copy of Setting Snippet paragraph due Friday. Tracking sheet must be submitted too!

2) Finish up rest of MIRA work

3) Yearbooks due tomorrow

4) Show parents "Growth & Maturation" letter

Make sure you do all your homework! See you tomorrow,

Sarah

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. A. said...

Definitely!!!

Mrs. A.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Mrs. A. said...

Hi Keegan,

Just thought I'd add another little note to let you know how impressed I am with how you keep on top of your work!

Way to go!!!

Mrs. A.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home