Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Double DARE Dawson!

Hi Class,

I hope all went well for your double DARE classes with Constable Dawson. He told me last week that you would be doing some "role-playing". I hope it was informative and fun!


I'd also like to say that our "Elec-tree-city" of LIGHTS looks great. We definitely had more than enough to decorate it.

You've really been getting off easy lately with homework because of all of the special activities leading up to this holiday season, so I really hope you're taking advantage of it and doing a quality job on all your December LSC and Workshop Activities. Other homework items include:

1) VOCAB

2) Any FRIEND letters (A few of you have still not written to me!!)

3) SPELLING #13

4) Any French Cafe items

5) READ! READ! READ!

See you tomorrow,

Mrs. A.

P.S. A couple of you are losing marks everyday because you don't have your "HIDDEN ANGLE" Picture and Riddles in to me yet. Let's get those finished up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home