Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Forward to Seeing You All!!

Hi Class,

My apologies for not blogging lately, but as you know I've been off sick. I hear that some other people in our class have been sick too. I guess there are some unfriendly "microscopic microbes" going around in our class and our school.

Well, although I'm still not quite 100 %, I am coming back to school tomorrow, Monday! Can't wait to see you all. Ms. Carter has told me that you have been working hard on your Research and 3-D Geometry, so I'm looking forward to finding out what you've done in my absence.

I do hope you've been working on your SPEECHES!! All the information was outlined in your class newsletter for you and your parents to use at home, as this is a home assignment.

I guess that's all I'll say for now...

Until tomorrow ...

Mrs. A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home