Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!!

Hi Class,

Wow! Aren't you lucky - a THREE Day Weekend!! I don't like the rain, though. It's time for snow now that Christmas is on its way.

Here's some things you can work on over your long weekend:

1) Math - Use one of my ANGLE FINDERS to help you find some angles around your home that are acute, obtuse, right, straight and reflex. Just record your findings in your PLANNER or on a piece of paper and bring it in on Monday.

2) English - I think a lot of you indicated that you wanted to have your MRS. A. Letter in to me by the end November in your GOAL SHEET. If you haven't done so already, be sure to do so by Monday. You could also work on your Vocabulary. DON'T FORGET that WEDNESDAY is Spelling Day, so get your Spelling #12 done ahead of time.

3) YEARBOOKS - Your November Yearbook pages are due Monday! Sarah and I can't wait to see your entries!

4) Next Tuesday, we're going to see a Professional Dance Performance at Show Place. I can't wait!!

5) Don't forget about all your FRENCH CAFE preparations!

See you Monday,

Mrs. A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home