Mrs. A.'s Grade 6 Class

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Everyone ran for TERRY!!

Hi Class,

Well, I have to say that I was really impressed with how committed you were to those number patterns on you Math Test today. Everyone worked hard using their calculator to help them figure out all those patterns. A few people finished in the time we had today, but don't worry those who needed more time will be able to finish up on Monday.

Sorry I wasn't able to participate in your Terry Fox walking today as I had to go to that meeting with Mrs. Caravaggio, Mrs. Cooper and Mrs. Goudie-Ghey in the Resource Room, but you know I did 10 km for Terry with Carly on Sept. 17th so I hope that's okay with everyone. I did have a note on my desk from Sarah telling me that everyone did a great job, so WAY TO GO, Grade 6s!!!

Okay, so tomorrow is a P. A. Day, which is Friday, which is usually our ART DAY, which means no art time together, which means you'll have to go it alone or with family and friends... You know what I'm talking about. Get those AWESOME Yearbook Covers done for Monday. That's your biggest weekend homework.

Other homework items to keep in mind:

1) Spelling is WEDNESDAY, so don't leave it all till the night before!

2) Some of you are ready to write FRIEND letters, so go ahead, if you want.

3) How are those Vocabulary words coming?

4) Make up some number patterns or have some else make some up for you and see you can solve them. This way you'll keep your math thinking fresh for Monday when you finish up your math tests.

5) Come to the FALL FESTIVAL!!

Have a great weekend,

Mrs. A.

P. S. Thanks for the blog, Marissa! I was so excited to read it! You reminded me that Thanksgiving is just about a week away - WOW!!!! That's so hard to believe, but I do love this time of year when all the trees are turning beautiful colours. I'm going to make sure I get out for some walks and car drives to enjoy them before they disappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home